- What is Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatment?
Well, quite simply, it’s cosmetic treatment that does not employ intrusive surgical intervention. Non-surgical procedures are becoming ever more popular as products and treatments continue to evolve at pace.
The growth in demand for non-surgical cosmetic treatment is quite understandable; the treatments are less expensive and much less stressful.
People, understandably, like to look good. Looking good make us feel good, cosmetic treatments are therefore a welcome step towards greater wellbeing.
The development of non-surgical treatments has opened the flood gates of opportunity for the many who fear or can’t afford surgical procedures. Non-surgical treatments are a godsend for thousands who suffer with niggling esteem draining blemishes.
- What types of procedures are there available?
- The most well-known non-surgical treatment is undoubtedly Botox! Botox is synonymous with the glamour and glitz of planet Hollywood. Celebrities cherish their good appearance, their looks are quite often their brand.
The Botox treatment does involve, usually, a series of not too painful injections to areas of the face. The eyes and forehead are particularly targeted as Botox does have characteristics that serve to relax and deter wrinkles, giving an overall impression of a facelift.
Naturally, you’ll need to seek advice from a proper qualified clinic consultant before going ahead.
- OK, this next very popular procedure might surprise you; it’s ‘laser hair removal’. Yes, and guess what, men are the overwhelmingly main beneficiaries. Wherever a man has hair it can be removed with a laser! I think we should move on.
- Liposuction procedures are well known and much regarded as an effective cosmetic solution to erase the unsightly effects of fat. Yes, I know that Liposuction can be an invasive procedure, but that doesn’t have to be the case.
The ingenious use of non-surgical techniques, including lasers and fat freezing treatments can significantly eradicate unwanted flab.
Again ensure to seek consultation with a reputable Birmingham Non-Surgical Cosmetic Treatment clinic prior to any treatment.
- The next favourite involves ‘dermal fillers’, a procedure most renowned for the creation of gorgeously plump lips. However the treatment goes beyond this brief, indeed the procedure, conducted by experienced hands, can effectively change the contours of lips and nose; again giving the impression of a facelift.
There are, of course, many other effective non-surgical procedures available, far too many to cover here.
The effectiveness of non-surgical cosmetic solutions have been proven beyond doubt. However, heed this …
- Word of warning!
At the time of this article non-surgical cosmetic treatments are NOT regulated! Although accepted as a genuine solution to cosmetic issues, in truth anyone could present themselves as an expert in this ever developing field of knowledge.
Should you be considering a non-surgical solution then please do adequate research before committing to procedures performed by ‘enthusiasts’ with calamitous results.
- Which treatment clinic to choose in Birmingham?
The sensible first step is to contact the Dr. Aesthetica Clinic. This is a doctor based clinic built upon years of professional medical experience and expertise. All practitioners have been in-depth trained in all procedures.
Here you will receive reliable advice and guidance.