This infographic was created by SeSpring, a manufacturer of a skin hydrating gel
If you are reading this article we highly recommend you supercharge your hair care routine by trying Oribe’s new Power Drops and Supershine Moisturizing Creme.
Firstly, let us give you a few tips about the Oribe brand. It is a luxury line of hair and skin care products. All products are natural, sulfate free, paraben free, gluten free, cruelty free, vegetarian, color and keratin treatment safe.
Beautiful hair — is healthy hair. Lack of shine, dull shade, brittleness, split ends — all the reasons to quickly add the unique Power Drops Damage Repair Booster serum from Oribe to your hair care routine. This beauty treatment is extremely rich in vitamins, amino acids, extracts of flowers, plants and seaweed. It makes the curls look more beautiful, healthier and have well-groomed shine. The serum regenerates hair and scalp, gives curls shine, firmness and elasticity, fills with energy and strength, enhances protective properties.
The Damage Repair Booster Power Drops is an additional care for dry and damaged hair. It contains a highly concentrated Oribe complex with extracts of lychee and edelweiss flowers with 2% linoleic acid, betoin, seaweed extract. It provides an intense nutrition, saturates the hair and scalp with a sufficient amount of vitamins, minerals and nutrients.
The Power Drops protects hair from the aggressive effects of environment, ultraviolet radiation and heat styling, strengthens the roots and prevents hair loss. It regenerates damaged areas of hair fibers, improves the elasticity of the hair, increases the immunity of the skin and hair.
The Damage Repair Booster can be added to a product or used alone on damp hair. apply a few drops of the product to clean, damp hair. The drops are designed to revive the natural manageability of dry, time-weakened strands.
Oribe Supershine Moisturizing Creme is a luxury treatment for your hair. American developers who worked on the brand’s formula did a great job by combining natural ingredients and innovative technologies.
Moisturizing cream for shine of fine hair has a super-light consistency, which absolutely does not weigh down the curls and does not create a greasy film. This leave-in product provides thermal protection, fills the hair shafts with moisture, prevents breakage and splits. An exclusive complex of plants guarantees hair restoration, returning its smoothness, silkiness and shiness.
Edelweiss flower extract from the Swiss Alps stops the bad effect of oxidants and normalizes keratin production. Watermelon extract from the Kalahari Desert blocks the process of hair photoaging. Moringa seed extract saturates hair with vitamins A and C and enhances the color, while kaempferia root extract from Southeast Asia protects hair damage from ultraviolet light. The product is free from parabens and sodium chloride.
You need only a small amount of cream. Apply it to damp hair. Spread it all over the entire length. Blow dry or leave to dry naturally.
We highly recommend you to use these hair care treatments if you would like to have healthy and beautiful hair. Take good care of your hair with Oribe!
All Oribe products are free from sulfate, paraben and gluten. Color and keratin treatment safe. It is a vegetarian, cruelty-free brand.
Sometimes, it becomes hard to get away from your anxiety and stress, as our lives are surrounded by stressors. And in these situations, it becomes very difficult to get some sleep for your own. Insomnia is something that a lot of people struggle with, but the good news is that there are natural remedies that can help. And that is using Essential Oils to help calm your nerves and help you sleep better. Although these essential oils cannot help you relieve anxiety and stress, they can help you relax and calm down.
Using these calming essential oils will show you that you can live in a state of peace, contentment, glee, and relaxation. So, I have decided to share these special essential oil blends in this blog. So, I’ll begin with the single oils you guys love to use, and yes! Don’t forget to share your reviews about these oils in the comments. Go ahead and enjoy!
Best Singles Calming or Relaxing Essential Oils for You!
- Patchouli: This oil is powerfully grounding and focusing. It’s very high in sesquiterpenes, which indicates it can relax the emotional core of the brain, strengthen emotional balance and fortify the mind. You can mix it with citrus or lavender oil to form a more appealing smell. And you can use it topically or diffuse them.
- Spearmint: This has such a refreshing scent! And also encourages relaxing the nervous and respiratory systems. It is strong enough to uplift your mood if you’re feeling down. Slowing your breathing down is one of the most relieving things you can do to calm your body and mind. And this oil can also help you in opening and releasing emotional blocks and bring about a feeling of calmness.
- Lavender: This essential oil is highly considered for the various ways to help you cope with multiple things. It is a common suggestion to use lavender oil if you are new and you’re not aware of which one to use. When we talk about calming essential oils, this is the best starting point. The best part is that it can be applied to all sorts of ages, plus the fragrance of it is very appealing.
- Rose: This has the greatest frequency among all other essential oils. It generates a sense of equilibrium, harmony, and well-being, and relaxes the mind. It produces energy that allures love and brings joy to the hearts. This is another oil that you should try out.
- Bergamot: This oil has a lovely smell that balances hormones, calms your emotions, and encourages the natural release of anxious warmth, nervousness, and tension. This oil is adored by men because of the smell and the many beneficial properties that it contains.
- Ylang Ylang: If you’re seeking a calming essential oil that benefits all your bases too, just like relaxing, calming, or tension relieving and encouraging healthy sleep, then you must have to give this essential oil a try. This oil supports calming, balances male and female hormonal energies, and restores confidence and balances. And again, if you find the oil that you aren’t in love with smell-wise, just add a few drops of citrus, mint, or lavender oil.
- Lemon: The perfect calming essential oil for mornings or early heads. Start your day by diffusing a blend of lemon and spearmint essential oil, this will not only help you relax but will also boost your energy. Also, it is super helpful for getting kids moving and motivated for school. This oil is refreshing, invigorating, and supports a deepsense of well-being.
- Melissa: One more final single essential oil you can try is Melissa. It brings out gentleness and peace. Because of its powerful and strong effect on the limbic part of the brain, it is highly calming and balancing the emotions of your mind.
Get one of these oils from Young Living Essential Oils and diffuse them to create a calming and relaxing environment.