A proper skin care at the age of 30 will give you a beautiful skin at 50. If you want gorgeous skin then don’t be lazy. Hormones are one of the main culprits for all the skin and health problems. The majority of hormone changes start around age 30, which can result in hair loss and skin problems. It’s easy to get beautiful and defect free skin by following some simple tips of Skin Care after 30:
- Professional Facial is important after age of 30-32 at least once in a month. It helps you to remove dead skin and for improving blood circulation of face which leads to glowing skin.
- Your creams, lotions and cosmetics should contain SPF-filter. It is important to protect your skin from UVA and UVB. It is important to reapply it as needed throughout the day, and don’t forget to apply it to your hands or open parts of body.
- Use facemask according to your skin tone and skin pattern.
- Use cream which include antioxidant vitamins like A, E, C, and vitamin F, which is helpful for removing dryness of skin.
- Eat healthy food for healthy skin and body.
- Avoid eating white bread, junk food and other high-carb foods; choose foods which are high in omega-3 fatty acids. Eat lots of seasonal fruits and juices.
- Daily night moisturizer is necessary for your skin, instead of using cream or lotions as a moisturiser, use Olive oil. You can apply it at night before sleeping, it helps you to replace and regain the lost nutrients during the day. Olive oil is gentle, perfect for using around sensitive areas like the eyes.
- Regular use of alovera, helps to restore skins youthful properties and also prevent acne and pimples. You can replace your creams and lotions with aloevera gel , it is very good moisturizer for dry skin, as it is fast absorbing
- 15 to 20 minutes of daily exercise is helpful for healthy body. It helps you to enhance your confidence and energy level.